Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a really good deal on a fabulous lens a few days ago and shot a few quick test shots today.

Here's a sneak preview!

f/4.5 great bokeh

f/5.6, this lens actually sharpens up TOO much! I never thought I'd ever say that but this is without any external sharpening, yet I think it's way too sharp. I might have to turn the sharpness setting down on my camera...

That's all for now. After exams in 2 weeks I'll actually take it out for a proper test day!

Anyone want to guess which lens I got? Without cheating and looking in Flickr's EXIF info!!

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
LOVE it!! Looks awesome :D

I need to upgrade my camera soon... I think I've outgrown it, lol.

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOVE it!! Looks awesome :D

I need to upgrade my camera soon... I think I've outgrown it, lol.
LOL I had that feeling...actually even now I want to upgrade to full frame but I don't exactly want the D800, too many MP. If I had known I'd want to upgrade all the freaking time, I would've just gotten the best one I could afford at the time! Instead of switching and switching repeatedly!! That's what I always tell the customers these days, get the best you can afford, in the long run it probably saves you money.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
LOL I had that feeling...actually even now I want to upgrade to full frame but I don't exactly want the D800, too many MP. If I had known I'd want to upgrade all the freaking time, I would've just gotten the best one I could afford at the time! Instead of switching and switching repeatedly!! That's what I always tell the customers these days, get the best you can afford, in the long run it probably saves you money.
Haha, how much does the D800 cost? Dang, you should've given me that advise earlier, LOL! I really really want the D7000 but I can't justify the amount of $$ I'm gonna have to spend buying the camera and changing all my lenses :( What do you think of the Canon 60D? It's pretty much the most I can afford right now.. the one that comes with the 18-135mm lens...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Great photos! I can't wait to see what other pictures you take... I only wish I could take pictures like this. My pictures always end up blurry or with my fingers in the way ahahaha

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Great photos! Beautiful dog! I only wish I owned a camera! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts