17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #401
5wzJncwWfWuE4LvG2GCJAS.jpg

This dog <3

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #402

He tried dock diving today - this is very not fantastic, except when you consider this video was taken to within 5 minutes of arriving - and quickly being introduced to the ramp and then dock itself.

Yesterday he lure coursed:

Then went to a distance focued agility class (no video of that).

Wednesday, he does disc.

He's well rounded :p (In fairness none of us are at all serious about anything but agility and that's only half serious - but we're sure having a good time).

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #404
oh wow was tired just watching it... beautiful athletic structure on him... he don't hold back in the full reaching stride..
He gets a lot of compliments from various breed people about how well he's put together for a mutt. Makes me happy - because it's true :p

He's got good extension. It's better in disc, but that's his HAPPIEST happy place, so that doesn't surprise me.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
A lot of dogs don't even jump off the dock the first time.. so really he will be high flying in no time if you choose to pursue Dock Diving with him!

What a fun boy he is! Very handsome!

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #406
A lot of dogs don't even jump off the dock the first time.. so really he will be high flying in no time if you choose to pursue Dock Diving with him!

What a fun boy he is! Very handsome!
He's been pretty much a dream come true. He's not the 'most' anything, but he is super fun and super versatile and I love it.

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #407

Hey. Look. FOCUS.

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #408

Third Place in the South Atlantic World's Toss and Fetch Regional. Boy loves his discs.

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #409

Extension much?

401 - 409 of 409 Posts