Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 409 Posts

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long, long day for us and the puppy but so far? Sweet, fearless, curious, and just a good, steady, puppy.

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Congratulations again! Time to change your signature... again :D
I think I'll hold off. It's morbid but I don't want to do it twice and might kind of collapse if I tied - and we're not far from losing Jack.

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
Sorry to hear that :( I've been lurking on the cancer thread so I know. Great joys and great sorrows come together sometimes, huh?
Anyways, I wish you the best in everything.

Kiran has such a SWEET face by the ways. Very sincere looking.

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry to hear that :( I've been lurking on the cancer thread so I know. Great joys and great sorrows come together sometimes, huh?
Anyways, I wish you the best in everything.

Kiran has such a SWEET face by the ways. Very sincere looking.
In this case, intentionally - Jack likes puppies and husband cannot bring a new dog n for a long time after we lose one because psychology. No regrets, since Jack's so damned happy to see a puppy but yeah, bitter sweet.

He's... really the most quintessentially puppy puppy ever. It's weird. Cool, but weird.

What a handsome pup! Congratulations!
Thanks!

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Thanks, guys. So far so good but it's been less than 24 hours, so we'll see. He went to Kylie's agility practice this morning and met some new people and dogs though.

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys!

I suspect he's going to be a NEAT looking adult at least and so far he's a doll. Very normal puppy which I find very, very weird.

·
Registered
8,367 Posts
Get Out!!! That should be illegal posting that cuteness overload in here lol lol ... lol lol ... So happy she is home with you Welcome Kiran <3

·
Registered
320 Posts
WOW! What an adorable bundle of fluff, I wonder how much of that is coat and how much of it is pup ;) Love all of the markings and can't wait to see those evolve as Kiran grows! I love the name Kiran too, good job to the husband for the naming ^_^

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys!

I suspect he's going to be a NEAT looking adult at least and so far he's a doll. Very normal puppy which I find very, very weird.
Get Out!!! That should be illegal posting that cuteness overload in here lol lol ... lol lol ... So happy she is home with you Welcome Kiran <3
Alisa♥;5140882 said:
WOW! What an adorable bundle of fluff, I wonder how much of that is coat and how much of it is pup ;) Love all of the markings and can't wait to see those evolve as Kiran grows! I love the name Kiran too, good job to the husband for the naming ^_^

Thank you all. He really is ridiculously awesome. I'm very, very happy with him - even if he's still hard as heck to take photos of (there will be a bigger photo dump just as soon as I edit them in)

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

hardest part of photographing him is that he's always in my face, LOL

I see you have food. I like food.

we were interrupted by the cat that moved itself onto my porch.

Serious puppy is serious. ...actually that's his response to startling things. Sit and stare at it.

Freaking puppies.

THIS FACE.

I just like how well you can see his spotting.

SPROING

Jungle Puppy

(one more)

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
2/2 here.

Kylie's old collar - tightened all the way down.

Okay, Kiran. Okay.

And that's all. Thanks for looking!

1 - 20 of 409 Posts