Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Such nice photographs of the dogs. They are beautiful.

I believe I favor Cleo's almost totally blue coloring with just a speck of white the most. :) You sure do have beautiful dogs!

I have owned a blue Afghan and a blue Doberman and a blue dwarf rabbit. :) I love blue/gray in general ... even clothing! lol! :)

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Love the first picture of Cleo!
I am quite fond of that one myself!

Such nice photographs of the dogs. They are beautiful.

I believe I favor Cleo's almost totally blue coloring with just a speck of white the most. :) You sure do have beautiful dogs!

I have owned a blue Afghan and a blue Doberman and a blue dwarf rabbit. :) I love blue/gray in general ... even clothing! lol! :)
Really? Most people comment that they like the flashy white markings T has over her markings. Thank you!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Oh Tainted, your bullies are absolutly breath taking! Such handsome pups with amazing muscle tone, it's almost hard to decide if the pictures do them justice or not :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Love the dogs dang!
Shame mine isn't full blue since I was searching but well blue/grey/brindle ain't that bad ! Owned a blue doberman aswell in the past so blue dogs are great!
One question tho, how did you do the first picture of cleo, only the colours in the eye? I wanna learn that haha.
Great good looking dogs!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh Tainted, your bullies are absolutly breath taking! Such handsome pups with amazing muscle tone, it's almost hard to decide if the pictures do them justice or not :)
Thank you!

Lovely pics, and your dogs are lovely too.
Thanks!

Love the dogs dang!
Shame mine isn't full blue since I was searching but well blue/grey/brindle ain't that bad ! Owned a blue doberman aswell in the past so blue dogs are great!
One question tho, how did you do the first picture of cleo, only the colours in the eye? I wanna learn that haha.
Great good looking dogs!
Thanks! I used a photo editing software called GIMP and selected everything but her eyes and put it in B&W.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I love Cleo's coloring. What breeder did she come from?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts