Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I'm Trishokel and my husband and our Rescue Dog, Fannie, have moved to the L.A. area. Fannie was given to me by a nurse friend of mine with MS.....Fannie was an absolute gift to me and my family. Hubby traveled alot and kids were pretty much grown and didn't need "mom" so much, so it was nice to come home to someone who needed me and equally, I needed her. She is the daughter we never had and we love her with all of our hearts, but she probably loves us even more. She had a tough time as she had been abused by a man or men, but she eventually learned to love our boys and my husband. She's 11 now, and we cherish every moment with her. Sorry, to say the least, I am long winded.

I do have an issue with one woman and her two dogs that lives just around the corner. For some reason, she takes the liberty of walking right through our yard. I thought maybe it was a one time thing, but it is not. After one previous "Hello" after catching her walking through our yard, I confronted her today and she was a bit rude. She told me if I didn't want her walking through the yard just tell her....I thought I had the other day, but I told her that I would appreciate it if she didn't. She then sarcastically told me to have a nice day and I told her too, and honestly, I was sincere, not sarcastic. I'm just a bit concerned since we are new to the area that with her attitude, there might be some retaliation. Honestly, I don't want trouble. Any suggestions?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts