·
Registered
498 Posts
Wow, he is beautiful! I hope that you have lots of fun together

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am not sure i was thinking maybe Obedience or herding, would you suggest anything? he is a great puppy only 3 months he will stay with distraction( throwing ball, other dogs etc) sit, lay down roll over is he Is house broken, the Toby is the smartest puppy i have had

Bobby

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
I am not sure i was thinking maybe Obedience or herding, would you suggest anything? he is a great puppy only 3 months he will stay with distraction( throwing ball, other dogs etc) sit, lay down roll over is he Is house broken, the Toby is the smartest puppy i have had

Bobby
Aussies excel at obedience, it is a great way to excercize their minds, and they live to please(or for treats XD) Agility is also a very easy sport to get into and aussies are one of the top agility breeds.

Herding would be wonderful (I do that with my dogs) but it is a bit of a challenge to start herding, you have to eather know someone who is already doing it or find a herding club in your area. I can help you out with finding more info if your interested.

One thing is for sure, Aussies need SOMETHING to do otherwise they get bored fast.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
What a beautiful, adorable, sweet looking little puppy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts