Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi i must apologize, for the inappropriate colored font. i didn't see that rule, I have some trouble with my eyes, and offten forget I should use those reading glasses.

I enjoyed reading the posts and decided maybe this forum isn't for me. To the moderator can you please remove my name, I don't want a to post anymore.

we will join a different group. good luck.

it maybe a good idea to remove that option of colored fonts if it is offensive to the forum, just a though.

oh don't worry about MOlly and me, she is doing great and puppy classes are wonderful, I enjoyed reading the supportive posts, and I will most likely avoid posting, but just read.

·
Super Moderator
11,513 Posts
it maybe a good idea to remove that option of colored fonts if it is offensive to the forum, just a though.
It's not a question of being offensive. It's a question of purple text becoming illegible on many of the alternate browsing devices that many members use. That was already explained to you.

But, yes, it's an excellent idea to read the forum rules when you join a new forum. Here's the one you may have missed:

Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". Users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or colored text, etc. Similarly, users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts. Users consistently abusing this will be warned.
You were warned and apparently got your feelings hurt over that.

To the moderator can you please remove my name, I don't want a to post anymore.

we will join a different group. good luck.
We don't "unregister members." If you feel that this forum isn't for you, the mature thing would be to just log out. Good luck with your next forum.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We found an excellent forum on border collies and DAD diabetic alert dogs.

It is a good fit and they have been very nice and welcoming. Puppy classes are awesome to. No need to reply I am just trying to figure out how to unsubscribe.

·
Super Moderator
11,513 Posts
Apology accepted.
No apology was given or warranted. You broke a rule, apparently without ill-intent, and you were warned and reminded. That's how it's done. It was not a banning offense, so please don't turn it into one.

No need, or option, to unsubscribe. You just go to the upper right-hand corner of any page, click on "log out" and just don't log in again. It couldn't be simpler. In about two hours, you will have forgotten about us and we will have forgotten about you.

I hope you enjoy your new forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts