Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everyone! I'm expecting to pick up my new puppy in about a month (at 12 weeks, after some initial training). In order to fill the time before I get down to the real work of managing a new puppy and getting into the day-to-day of training, I'm surfing forums for information. I'm no stranger to the internet and know 99.9% of it is garbage and whining, but there seems to be a larger number of positive stories and people here so I'm hoping to learn more about your wonderful dogs.

I am a novice when it comes to training my own dog but have had opportunities to work with other trainer and other dogs and have loved it. Beyond basic obedience, I don't have immediate plans; I think I'll see if my own dog has any particular aptitude and work with that. If you have your own dog training stories, I'd love to hear them!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I look forward to the next year or so of crazy puppy stage and learning what kind of dog he is going to become.

What's your dog story? I'd love to learn more about it!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.