Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all !!,

My name is Gary. My wife and I just lost our beloved Oreo to cancer. Died in her sleep. She was a Boston Terrier. She was 12 years old. Thank the Lord He took her, and we did not have to put her down.
We are thinking about another dog. We are looking at the Cairn Terrier. Anyone know about these little dogs? As far as temperment and all. Thanks and hello again!

·
Super Moderator
11,459 Posts
i guess nobody reads these ? :(
Honestly, lots of members don't.

Now that you have full access, you'll get more responses posting in one of the other sub-forums - especially if you include a descriptive post title. Most members have neither the time nor the inclination to read everything and will scan through the list of New Posts and respond to those that they have some knowledge of.

Personally, I've had no experience at all with Cairn Terriers and only limited experience with Boston Terriers. (The terrier in my life is a miniature schnauzer affectionately known as The Angry Badger.)

I'm very sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Welcome, sorry for your loss, and agree with RonE. You will get a better response by starting a... "Tell me about Carins" thread or something to your liking. It will draw all the terrier people or people who know about them to your post.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts