Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi We are going to choose a puppy on Saturday. Truthfully I'm a bit nervous, we've never had a dog before. I'm trying to cram in all the reading and information I can before we get our new puppy. I'm glad I found you guys and I'm sure I'll have all the typical noob questions and anxieties. I'm looking forward to learning my way around the site.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Hello and welcome! You have come to a wonderful place just full of information and good advice. I hope you enjoy your stay. Also........................puppy pictures are welcome and much appreciated around here! :)

What kind of puppy are you getting?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We're getting a goldendoodle. It is 8 weeks old. There are 6 puppies in the litter. We are going there tomorrow to pick the best (is that the right word?) one. I love photography so I'm sure there will be tons of photos.

·
Registered
373 Posts
We're getting a goldendoodle. It is 8 weeks old. There are 6 puppies in the litter. We are going there tomorrow to pick the best (is that the right word?) one. I love photography so I'm sure there will be tons of photos.
Looking forward to the photos, Goldendoodles are great mixed breed dogs, not sure if you came already across this article http://www.petsbypets.com/dog-breeds/goldendoodle.htm hope it helps, SY

PS The best puppy is that one that you are right for and that is right for you ;-)

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Hopefully you are getting this dog from a good breeder and have seen proof of at least hip, elbow and eye tests.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts