Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I have been dealing with this rescue group, trying to work out something to get this little corgi mix pup, but now she has come down with parvo. They are treating her for it before I can meet her or anything but I'm concerned of long term damage from the disease. Does anyone know any long term effects parvo can cause? I know that the cardiac one can cause scars on the heart, and possible damages to the digestive tract with the intestinal parvo. That's about all I cloud find online (I did see a puppy get crippled from parvo on a vet show as well) so any information will be appreciated. I very much want to give this little sweety a home but I also want to know all the possible issues she might have. I'm not apposed to having a dog that needs a little extra care but if there will be lots of medical bills I couldn't do it just because of the money. so please help me! thank you for reading :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
would anyone be interested in a dog nutrition thread?
I sure would. Dog nutrition is my favorite subject and the food section is my main reason for signing up ;) I'm always learning new things when it comes to dog nutrition on forums.

As for your Parvo question, I can't answer that as I've never had a pup with Parvo. Hope someone answers you and I hope you're able to adopt the puppy. I freaking love Corgis. My friend has a whole pack of them :laugh:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did get some advice on miss corgi mix pup and it sound like it might be good, as long as I get some more information from the adoption place :) I really love the breed too!! and I hope it works out lol (she actually looks like a corgi border collie)

Here's the thread on nutrition I made. http://www.dogforums.com/dog-food-forum/276482-learning-dog-nutrition-advice.html#post2947666
I don't know a whole lot about dog nutrition yet but that's part of why I made the thread :) hopefully lots of people will share their knowledge :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts