Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

New Healthy Home made dog food

666 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  CorgiKarma 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi i am wanting some opinions on this matter as i am wanting to help owners feed their dogs only natural products, they are so natural we can enjoy them too :). i want to find out if there is a market for my product and if people would be willing to purchase it and how much for, i feed my dogs it and my friends buy it too. if u could give ur opinions and views i would appreciate it and if you could fill in the survey here :)
im a student and really need help thanks guys

SORRY THE LINK WAS WRONG NEW LINK HERE
://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=yYk_2f0etKanzy0NoRX5nW4w_3d_3d

#2 ·
The problem is, there are a ton of people making natural biscuits, just do a google search or look at etsy.com. Not to mention, a lot of quality, natural, dog foods already exist that are well priced.
I no longer buy dog treats, I make my own. I sell them at some local businesses and through people I know. I enjoy making them and usually just give them as gifts:p It's not a big profit though,as the cost of making all natural treats is pretty steep. If it's a hobby, go for it, but in this economy it would be difficult to turn a profit!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.