Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody. Just found this forum. I have a Anatolian Shepard and husky mix. He is a big guy that we adopted from the sspca about 3 months ago. He is a 95% great dog. The other 5% he is a monster. But such a cuddle monster.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Top