Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

My names Robby and i just adopted a dog from the local humane society.I was wondering if anyone could help me with what breed she is? She is between 15 and 18 inches tall and about 20 lbs now (still very skinny from being a stray) and about 3 years old. Oh Yea her name is ali'i.

Thanks for the help.
Robby

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hey everyone,

My names Robby and i just adopted a dog from the local humane society.I was wondering if anyone could help me with what breed she is? She is between 15 and 18 inches tall and about 20 lbs now (still very skinny from being a stray) and about 3 years old. Oh Yea her name is ali'i.

Thanks for the help.
Robby
Welcome! Good for you for adopting! :) She is adorable! I agree she looks like she has some cattle dog in her...maybe a little Australian Shepard as well...

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
I think I see some spaniel in there too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
She is just beautiful. She definitely has cattle dog in her. I have two friends with cattle dogs and she looks so much like them.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Yup I am voting JRT/Cattle dog mix. She is absolutely adorable. God bless you for rescuing her. :)

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Make that 3 votes for JRT/Cattle dog mix! That's quite a mix too - super intelligence and high energy. Lots of potential with that. :)

Jihad
and the pound puppy crew.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts