Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Just got vetted today so shes a bit drowsy, but doing surprisingly well! Its almost 6pm and no vomit, no accident, she even wanted to go outside, such a trooper!

also, any breed guestimations are welcome, the rescue had she has corgi/jrt

Way home:

Oh my gosh I am so excited! Do you know how much she weighs--she looks very close to Sydney in size. I definitely see JRT and corgi sounds reasonable enough, but whatever she is she takes more after the terrier side.

And is that a scar above her eye or just a funny little marking?

Also, her eyes are just lovely! And I've been trying to think of why she reminds me so much of Sydney and then thought, duh, it's that white/tan split face and funny ears. Strange enough she has basically Sydney's markings minus the black-- split face, solid body, white tip of tail, white neck, white legs.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
AW! I love her!
You have a beautiful little dog.
I would say I see JRT for sure. As for the Corgi I can see it too but not as much.
Good luck with your girl!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh my gosh I am so excited! Do you know how much she weighs--she looks very close to Sydney in size. I definitely see JRT and corgi sounds reasonable enough, but whatever she is she takes more after the terrier side.

And is that a scar above her eye or just a funny little marking?

Also, her eyes are just lovely! And I've been trying to think of why she reminds me so much of Sydney and then thought, duh, it's that white/tan split face and funny ears. Strange enough she has basically Sydney's markings minus the black-- split face, solid body, white tip of tail, white neck, white legs.
yea it looks like a scar, and she definitely looks like shes had litters in the past, and thats just from looking. Doesn't seem like they know anything about her past at all. From lifting her, I would say shes maybe 20lb or so. Shes recovering super well, shes been chilling and walking around and haven't slept at all yet! she closed her eyes briefly but then got up when she heard some noise outside.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
I love her markings and the color of her eyes! She sure does look like Sydney. They could pass as brother and sister! :)

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
I love her markings and the color of her eyes! She sure does look like Sydney. They could pass as brother and sister! :)
...they're also the same age. Probably unlikely that they're related but it is an interesting coincidence.

·
Registered
178 Posts
oh my gosh, what a cutie! i think i may just come steal her.. also, i definitely do see some JRT in her.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What a cutie! Looks like a Jack Russell, but not so sure about the Corgi though her snout does look a bit like one. Are you planning on adopting Lily, or just fostering for now?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What a cutie! Looks like a Jack Russell, but not so sure about the Corgi though her snout does look a bit like one. Are you planning on adopting Lily, or just fostering for now?
Yes definitely more JRT in her.

I wouldn't say I planned on adopting her but if some time goes by and she doesn't get adopted (doubtful) then I will adopt her myself. :) Shes too sweet to go unadopted for long time I think.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts