Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little heated from our walk...we just got back home...

Funny face if you look closely:

See the bolt at the top of the picture? There WERE little plastic covers that go over them but Eddie has an obsession with biting them off....lol

Uallis is up next!!

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I don't know if I've shown this one before:

This cracks me up:

To show you guys that Uallis does sometimes...occasionally...leave his couch...

"Mom, I want to go in the woods..."

More Uallis...

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"Can I go this way in the woods...?"

At that point I made him come back because that way is the creek and he flips out about going to the creek. He would have drug me all through the woods...

He got a tad upset about not being allowed to go where he wants and he threw a tantrum...

It was a long tantrum...

He got it out of his system...

Just one more picture...

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As we were leaving for our walk. I stopped to take a picture of him and he's looking at me wondering why I'm not moving anymore...lol

That's all!! Thanks for looking!! :D

·
Registered
209 Posts
I just love your boys :) Uallis makes me want a mastiff more and more every time I see pictures of him. His face is just so squishable lol

·
Registered
926 Posts
Great pics of the two. Man, Uallis is just so huge! I'm guessing that is his couch and you have your own.:p

·
Registered
945 Posts
Hey there's one of Eddie actually looking at the camera!:eek: Holy Cow. What did you do to him? :D Glad to see the camera still works and of course I always love my Ually fix.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just love your boys :) Uallis makes me want a mastiff more and more every time I see pictures of him. His face is just so squishable lol
Thanks! :D

Great pics of the two. Man, Uallis is just so huge! I'm guessing that is his couch and you have your own.
That couch is all Uallis's couch. lol He's not allowed on "our" furniture.

Hey there's one of Eddie actually looking at the camera! Holy Cow. What did you do to him? :D Glad to see the camera still works and of course I always love my Ually fix.
I was just snapping pictures as fast as I could and got somewhat lucky with Eddie in that there was one or two that actually showed his face...lol I could put him in a sit/stay and he'll watch me waiting to get released but the pictures don't look..."natural" to me.

I'm glad the camera still works too. I just let it sit and dry out for a few days before I even turned it on. lol Silly Uallis for trying to drown Mama's camera. lol

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
So good to see the boys! Uallis is looking great and eddie should take a nap now!;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts