Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I met a GSP on a hike the other day and I absolutely fell in love. I've always had the breed kind of in the back of my mind, but I'd never met one before. I thought that the breed may fit well for my lifestyle in some ways, but not necessarily others. Well, I know this was only one dog and I only walked with her and her owner for maybe 20 minutes before parting ways, but this dog was exactly what I heard and read that a GSP was like and I LOVED HER. She was amazing and I hope I see her every time I go back and maybe her owner will want to give her to me.

I constantly go back and forth on Next Dog, and I know I'll be inheriting a pittie into the family before I actually get another dog of my own. But meeting that lovely dog may have secured the GSP's place at the top of my must-have list. Just have to meet some more! And I've begun stalking some breeders already, of course :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.