Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright that^ was kind of lame. Anyways, I'm Allie :wave: and my dog's name is Nala! She is a nine week old German Shepherd Dog X Mastiff mix, so basically one giant fluff ball. I came to this site wondering if anyone else had this cross because I can hardly find anyone else online who does!

·
Registered
591 Posts
HI allies, I am new here also I am owned by 3 wonderful dogs, Lucifer my black lab, Sophie my poochon and little Guapo my yorkiepoo. Oh and can't forget my 3 cats , George Bush, Sarah Palin ( there is a story to those names lol ) and the baby of the family Scoots. We all live in a little house in the woods in beautiful Kenai Alaska. Favorite things are long runs on the beach, playdates at the new dog park and any drive thru window that gives out dog treats ( ahemmm Mcdonalds ) . I really need some pictures but one of my daughters borrowed my camera ( means I will never see it again ) and Lucifer ate my old cellphone with the good camera app on it. He also killed my favorite boots, they were evil and had to die !! Welcome to being a furbaby mama , enjoy her why shes small , they are a joy and remember, adopting a pet is your chance and choosing your own relative !!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Hello and welcome! Your pup is adorable! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts