Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody I saved this homeless dog from being taken to the shelter and hes my best friend and the best dog I could ever have. The only thing is he is a mutt and have no idea want kind of mixed breed he is. All I know is he has terrier blood but which kind of terrier I don't know. My mom said he is a Cairn terrier and that he looks like "toto" from The Wizard of Oz. Any help on breeds would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
looks like a cairn terrier to me. Cute little guy.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
I see Norwich Terrier.

Actually scratch that, I think Australian Terrier now.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought it was a mix of Australian terrier and a Cairn terrier. Thanks for the help guys I appreciate it. Hes cute and I live in a rich neighborhood where everybody has expensive breeds and they're not as smart or loyal as this one. Hes so smart the other day he escaped and thought about it twice and came running back before I closed the door and didn't even notice it. Thats how mutts are. He probably escaped from his previous owner but I smell fowl treatment since there's no chip or post looking for the dog. I love him and im going to keep him forever hes the best mutt in the world.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I was visiting Korea and in Seoul we saw a dog that my mom completely fell in love with, except now we are home and I have no clue what breed it is. I don't know if it is possible but if anyone can say anything about this breed based on this picture that would be great. Thank you!

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
It's a Pomeranian with a haircut.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts