Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just wanted to post up some new pictures of Callahan at the beach. Today James and I went Off-Roading with some friends at the beach, well it was such a pretty day that I decided I wanted to come back home and pick up Callahan. We had a good day! I wanted to take my Guera with me... but the other day she hurt her toenail on the edge of the patio... so she couldnt come. She is still healing.

When it was just James and I out there with our friends, I saw two Coyotes running and was able to get some pictures of 1 of them! It was so cool! Not very close at all... but still a great picture!

A man and his GSD fishing... that dog was beautiful...

The island

Just cool looking

more of course

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay and now for Callahan racing through the sand pics hehe...
When we were looking out off of the Jetties and watching the boats, 2 guys drove by and stopped... got down and asked if they could get a pic with Callahan. Well Callahan does not like new men right off the bat and barked at them... BUT they insisted on staying, giving treats... and helping him get over his dislike of new guys! After a while he was playing with them! They gave treats, then gave him water out of their water bottle... then gave him the bottle! LOL and played! It was a nice experience!

First here are the pics of him on the beach!
Ahhh! It's a Jack Rabbit/Great Dane Hybrid! They DO EXIST!

"Run run run, stay low run run run stay low"

"JUST RUN!"

"HEY Momma!"

MORE FUN!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is a video of Callahan and the 2 guys playing with the water bottle
They loved him!
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=7f947...medium=text_url

He was fascinated by the Pirate Ship... he was staring at them in awe! and the people on the boat (tourists) were snapping pics of him and calling out "Biggg Doggy over here!" LOL!

All Pooped... sitting on daddys lap

Cute pic of us

Thats all folks!

Thanks for looking hope you enjoyed!
Nessa

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Lovely pics! Callhan looks so cute and funny running on the sand!

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Great pictures! Looks like you had alot of fun.

I love the video... the guys were having as much fun as Callahan!! :D

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
What a beautiful place to run your dogs. It is like a dog paradise... water, toys, things to sniff and look at and his favorite people in the world. All dogs should be so lucky. He sure grew up into a handsome dog.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Looks like you guys had a great time :D Question.. does Guera ever tag along to the beach with Cal there too, or do they need to be separate offleash? I remember beach pics with Guera but can't remember if Callie was there too.

I love your crew. You and James look like you guys have such fun times together too. :D

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Looks like you guys had a great time :D Question.. does Guera ever tag along to the beach with Cal there too, or do they need to be separate offleash? I remember beach pics with Guera but can't remember if Callie was there too.

I love your crew. You and James look like you guys have such fun times together too. :D
Good Question Missmutt!!!
No, they are never at the beach together, I have never tried to bring them together... but I do not want to find out what will happen. Guera is more independent when we are there... she'll run off a good ways away (staying in eyesight) and then come back and check in. I'm afraid that Callahan would turn "deaf" if I were to take them both. He'd probably follow Guera everywhere and I dont want to find out if he wont listen.

PLUS, when we take them separate they each get their own attention and alone time and fun. Guera enjoys everything much more without any of the other dogs... she does not play with any other dogs... does not play with Callahan, Jodie, or Jade... does not like to... so it is just better all around for everyone. I dont have to worry... and they each get their fun time. Ya know what I mean?
Nessa

Great pics, as always. How wonderful to live so close to a beach! Looks like the weather was beautiful.

PS - I really like his collar! Where did you get it??
I got that one at Wal-Mart for like $7.00, that is his "Beach" Collar, his everyday "Go Out" collar is the big black leather one. I cannot put that one on him at the beach because the leather will be ruined.

Nessa

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Mhm, makes a ton of sense, I'd probably do the same if I had multiple dogs who were going to be offleash. Always better to be safe, and after all you only have two eyes to watch your dog with. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts