Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ever since Gypsy arrived, Gem and Gyp teogther are just a neverending photo op, they are beyond adorable together lol

the players:

Gem, 6 month old ACD X GSD

Gypsy...6 month old ACD X GSD(Gem's littermate)

I adopted them seperatly (Gem in December, Gypsy last week-they were not surrendered together)..you'd think they had never been apart.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I should walk around with a camera perminantly attached lol, I dont care what people say about 2 puppies at once, they are darned entertaining lol. so I was shilling in the tub reading a book, had drained the water but stayed in the tub when the girls decided I had been relaxing enough...and suddenly I had 2 puppies on top of me, licking my face, taking my cue(that was 70lbs of puppy on top of me!) I got out...the puppies stayed in and chewed on the tap a little like they wanted water, so I turned it onto a trickle for them..one would dive in for a bite at the water, then back up, and the next one would do the same, back and forth, then Gem started looking around, grabbed a face cloth and threw it under the tap, over the drain..I think maybe she was trying to plug it, as I dont have a plug, so I just stuff a face cloth in the drain and she tends to watch what I do and copy... then she watched a moment, and they started playing alernate bity at the water again..the whole while I was laughing a cursing myself for not bringing the camera to the bathtub with me lol

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
SO cute!
the bath thing makes me laugh, I've been tempted to take the camera in the shower, quite often I'll look down and there'll be a nose under the curtain and a tongue licking my leg, or the peek around the curtain.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol I am used to noses peeking in, but while I was in the shower this morning, Gypsy poked her nose in...then scrambled over the edge of the tub and joined me in the shower!

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
They have such pretty markings and colors! I love the "bitey face" pic. My girls always wrestle on the couch.

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
That is just so much cute in one place!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts