Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I take my first handling class tomorrow and I'm very, very nervous. :(. I'm terrified that a worst case scenario will happen and they'll tell me I can't take the class for one reason or another and my dream to handle will be derailed just as quickly as I've gotten it underway :(.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Wvasko :).
I'm worried right now that Bella's going to have a Husky moment and scream her head off and they throw me out. :(
I'm just running all of the scenarios through my head :(.

·
Registered
11,145 Posts
Thanks, Wvasko :).
I'm worried right now that Bella's going to have a Husky moment and scream her head off and they throw me out. :(
I'm just running all of the scenarios through my head :(.
Trust me, you can't think of a scenario that they haven't seen and learned how to deal with without kicking people out of class. :)

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
+15108721

Why does sassafras always know what I wanna say? :p
Because she's secretly a Jedi!

Thanks sassafras! And thank you all for the encouragement!!! I'm beginning to wonder if I'm worrying for nothing...if it continues to rain here like it is... There won't be a class tomorrow to be nervous for D:!

·
Registered
533 Posts
It's just normal to be nervous. I am ALWAYS nervous when taking Jetta into a new training class. Especially since she is working on therapy dog training. I always have the worst thoughts about her being a terror and them telling me she's horrible and will never become a TD. >< Have faith in your dog and have faith in yourself. I bet you'll do just fine if not wonderfully! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts