Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called Animal Control and on March 30, 2009 a Constable went over there to talk to my neighbor's and he was over there for 3 hours . Their dog is still running at large at this point in time.

I don't have my dogs going over there and I'm not torturing their dog or doing anything to him. Their dog is the one that is running at large and threatening people.

I haven't caught their dog in a trap and I don't have him in a cage and am not torturing him with a cattle prod.

--the "coward"

"dog torturer" etc.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
What is your point?
If the dogs are running loose just call Animal Control and keep calling every day until the dogs are either seized or kept in the yard /house.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I called Animal Control and on March 30, 2009 a Constable went over there to talk to my neighbor's and he was over there for 3 hours . Their dog is still running at large at this point in time.

I don't have my dogs going over there and I'm not torturing their dog or doing anything to him. Their dog is the one that is running at large and threatening people.

I haven't caught their dog in a trap and I don't have him in a cage and am not torturing him with a cattle prod.

--the "coward"

"dog torturer" etc.
I'm confused... traps and cattle prods?
I'm guessing english isn't your first language...

Whos a coward and who is a dog torturer?

Ok so i read up on your history...

http://www.dogforums.com/2-general-dog-forum/48353-problems-my-irresponsible-immature.html

You should def stop posting here.
You're one of those neighbors no one wants to live by.

"Stop looking at my house!" "Get out of my yard!"

Here is your solution, and something that will make me feel better...

Convince their dog to bit you. I'll be happy that you got bit, and you'll be happy 'cause you finally actually have a reason to complain.

·
Banned
7,942 Posts
the poster was on b4 trying to figure out how to deal with this. Apparently the dog is loose and comes after them (attacks) and during the winter, shovelling snow at their own house was an issue.

In that post they were going to get a catch pole or trap.. but the whole thing segued into some sort of catching the dog and nailing it with a cattle prod etc. (I suspect out of frustration with the situation). Of course, any of that would have been torture for the dog and certainly cowardly.

This is a follow up and the situation has not changed. Sort of like an "I told you so" post is my guess.

This neighbor is aggravating in other ways and the dog runs the OP's dogs along a fence (ir I recall all of this correctly). To avoid that, the OP put in a double fence so the dogs had space between them. There are other issues as well from what the OP said b4. There is quite a bit of acreage in all of this as well.

Being a PIA to Animal control might work. Filing paperwork and filing complaints also might work.. but this is not the US (Canada?? as I recall???).

I suggested a Cattle Prod if the person felt threatened by the dog, but only as a method of driving the dog away so they could shovel the driveway for snow to get out to go to work.

Essentially, this post is stating nothing has changed.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
If I had a neighbor's dog coming on my property and threatening me, I catch him, stick him in my car, drive across state lines, and drop him off at a shelter.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
running fences is normal with dogs, i think this guys just maken issues out of him not wanting their dog on his property.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
running fences is normal with dogs, i think this guys just maken issues out of him not wanting their dog on his property.
I can't blame him for that. My neighbor has a pair of goldens that he lets out of the house when he's going to take them somewhere. They never, ever go directly to his car though. They run down the street and antagonize my dogs until he catches them, drags them back by their collars and corrals them into his car. It bugs me because simply leashing the dogs before he walked out the door would solve the whole problem and isn't unreasonable. I'll buy him a pair of $5 leashes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts