Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
I Googled up Chinook......because I am not that familiar with them. I see a pattern/color resemblance ....... but at this young age it is hard to really tell. No matter....he is cute! :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I Googled up Chinook......because I am not that familiar with them. I see a pattern/color resemblance ....... but at this young age it is hard to really tell. No matter....he is cute! :)
hey, he is alway rubbing his body with his feet, what should i do, and also i need his EARS to be Straight not the way it is..

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
hey, he is alway rubbing his body with his feet, what should i do, and also i need his EARS to be Straight not the way it is..
I am not sure what you mean by him rubbing his body with his feet? Do you mean he is itchy? My dogs do that when they are itchy on their face or eyes. I changed my dogs food to a better quality to help the itchies. I also saw a vet for this because they seem to have allergies and had to have medicine. I would take him to a vet for a check up if this is the problem IMO.

His ears will grow however they are going to be and will change while teething. My pups ears were up one day and down the next. They seemed to not be able to make up their minds. Lol! My pup is 11 months old and some days I still see them trying to stand,,,,,and then later on in the day.....they are back down?

Some people have their dogs ears cut, like the Doberman ears are cut. Are you familiar with that? It is a personal choice and widely debated.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Some people have their dogs ears cut, like the Doberman ears are cut. Are you familiar with that? It is a personal choice and widely debated.
Im not in favour of those who cuts off Ears of their dogs, Dogs cannot talk, if they talk humanly they'd definately say "DONT EVER TOUCH MA EARS, nigga" :p

·
Registered
539 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Cyric... classic emoticon :D

I do not believe in ear cutting unless someone is showing their dog. I left my Dane's natural and everyone thinks he's a mix.... it's sad when people cannot recognize a breed without them being "altered"

·
Registered
373 Posts
... also i need his EARS to be Straight not the way it is..
You need??? I mean, perhaps you should first ask what your dog needs!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You need??? I mean, perhaps you should first ask what your dog needs!!!
hmm yes right, he needs lots of love and games and exercise and above all he needs my concentration. sorry im taking my words back :)

and @patchworkrobot i got it, thanks man.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts