Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two "problems" right now.

1) Trout, the new guy, gets very hot during the day, so I like to leave a little bit of water in his crate. He always manages to flip it over... and then it soaks his bedding. Does anybody know of some little screw on doggy water bowl I could put on till I feel comfortable enough to leave him out during the day?

2) Ive been letting trout sleep on my bed so he could feel like I was giving him attention. That means that charlee wants to be on the bed too, so I let her have a snuggle before she goes into her crate.... but around this time, since its spring here, her shedding has doubled, and my bedspread is now COVERED in dog hair. Its disgusting.. and since Im allergic.... ha. It stinks, and I have to take several benadryl. Does anybody have an idea of how to get the hair off without taking it to the washers? I dont really want to spend 20 dollars on it, AGAIN.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
The sheet idea would work for a bedspread. If you want to switch to a comforter, you can buy duvet covers to put on them that you can just toss in the washing machine and dryer. In between you can use a lint brush to pick up most of the hair. It's what we do. That way you can have the look you want without too much pet hair in your mouth in the morning - LOL!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts