Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have had these two dogs for a while now. I apoligize for not introducing them to you sooner.

but anyways I have decided I want to breed them

The male is perfect in almost every way but I would still like to hear what some of the people who are more familier with GSD's think of him.

and the bitch is a bit too fine in the head and also a bit too large in bone I think. I am hoping the male's conformation will show through more in the pups and cancel out any problems the bitch has.

Here is a picture of the two of them together.

What do you think? Does it look like a good match?

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
The bitch is in heat and they're standing together so nicely, and passively. I'm impressed with your training :D

·
Registered
13,066 Posts

·
Registered
9,307 Posts
Well I have a GSD named Boulder that would be a perfect match for the female.

·
Registered
357 Posts
LOLOLOLOL....Wow Those dogs are wonderful. Look how they sit still and pose for the camera. I'll take a pup as long as it stays small lol..

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Did you make those? by the way they are a perfect match lol
nope I didn't make thoughs. the "female" one or we could just say "the one without noticeable genatalia" lol is about 30 years old and I don't know where my mom got it from.

but the male I bought a couple years ago and he is from "Country Artists" brand. I have a bunch of other dog sculptures from that brand too. they are all very well done.

LOLOLOLOL....Wow Those dogs are wonderful. Look how they sit still and pose for the camera. I'll take a pup as long as it stays small lol..
Well I'm expecting the pups to get to about 4 to 4.5 inches at the shoulder. shall I put you down on my waiting list?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts