Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, my problem is that everytime I come home there are ripped books or shoes all over the floor. Now I have 2 dogs one female husky mix 8 month old, she had the same problem for about a month and then it stopped. My girlfriend was given the '' trouble'' puppy, he is a 3 month old black lab. So we work our 40h weeks, I get up at 6am and take them out for a 30-40 min walk.(we also take them out for good hour in the evening so they get theyre exercise)) I then feed them and we go to work. The little guy is almost tottaly clean, I get back at 5:30 pm and there isnt any buisness on the floor, but there are ripped books, and chewed items. This has only been happening since we got the second pup. I am aware that this is seperation anxiety, my female did this for a while too. I need some advice on if this will still go on for a while, and to know if purchasing a cage might be a good alternative( if yes I would also like to have suggestion on the recommended size for a 3 month old lab. Thank all very much!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.