Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so this is what I have but i don't feel that it gets the message across....

To the man standing outside the Kebab shop on Wednesday night. You may have thought it was funny to grab my dog and proceed to bark at her until she lay shaking in the gutter peeing herself. But what you don't know is that, that dog was rescued from an abusive home and it took me a considerable amount of time to get her to even walk down the street without cringing in fear. Thanks to you she's back to the shaking and fearful mess that she used to be. Hope you're happy with yourself.

·
Registered
307 Posts
What a jerk!

Why was the dog left alone?

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
she wasn't I was walking her past the shop and he jumped out and proceeded to grab her and bark at her...there was nothing i could do....he was a really big guy..apart from swear at him

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Jacka$$!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: Which one was it that was accosted? And that's exactly what it was! I am so sorry this happened. Makes you want just beat the crap out of someone...anyone doesn't it?! Too bad you didn't have any pepper spray on you...

Besides, being such a jerk, he probably doesn't/or can't read the paper.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chessie, the second one along in the picture...I really need to edit it though and all I want to write is an assortment of swear words....

·
Registered
301 Posts
I like what you explained in the other thread you started about the happening. I would also thank those two girls that tried to help you! I took this one and some from your prior thread so he understand what her life was before you and what he has really done!

To the man standing outside the Kebab shop on Wednesday night. You may have thought it was funny to grab my dog and proceed to bark at her until she lay shaking in the gutter peeing herself. But what you don't know is that, that dog was rescued from an abusive home and it took me a considerable amount of time to get her to even walk down the street without cringing in fear,the prior owners had managed to kick out all her teeth, not feed her anything but raw bones, not worm, or vaccinate...leaving a sick and terrified mess...her worst fear was people, especially boy children and tall men. Thanks to you she's back to the shaking and fearful mess that she used to be. Hope you're happy with yourself. I would like to thank the two girls who took the time to help me with her while in the gutter!

·
Registered
5,615 Posts
Yes, I think Mandy's edit is good..it is clear and to the point..I would only add a space before putting the bit about the girls that helped.
How's Chessy doing today?

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
I feel so bad for Chessie. I hope this set back isn't going to totally undo all the work she has done. Why do some people have to be such jerks (can't write what I'm REALLY thinking since this is a family forum :mad:).

Keep us posted on how she does. She has a sweet but serious face and I, personally, find her quite beautiful. Poor baby...:(

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
chessie attacked our farrier today...he totally understood thought, because has rescues at home...he lit up the firefor shoeing and she just went him, she usually loves him...she drew blood on his leg...he told me it was fine and then went over and spoke nicely to her until she started wagging her tail and he gave her a treat...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts