Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Wow, I will definitely send some Reiki this girl's way. Let's hope they caught it early enough. I feel for her and for her family.
This Amoeba though infection on humans are rare.... Is nearly always fatal....

The treatment they tried tonight is experimental. It is also my understanding that they are flying in a drug that has shown success in Mexico.

·
Registered
8,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow..
It sounds like you guys were really close...
My prayers are with you...
Close? No.... I never met her...... She was the friend of the daughter of a guy I know.

So I know someone that is related to someone that was friends with her.

I posted it here because I figured the more folks thinking about her.... the better

·
Banned
964 Posts
Close? No.... I never met her...... She was the friend of the daughter of a guy I know.

So I know someone that is related to someone that was friends with her.

I posted it here because I figured the more folks thinking about her.... the better
This is kinda complicated..
can you draw a diagram?

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
How sad for her family. They must be in total shock to have their lives turned upside down in such a short time. So young and a whole life ahead of her. You just never know. I just can't even imagine their grief.

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
How horrible :( It's so sad when these freak things occur and even worse when it happens to someone so young (not to say if it happened to an older person it would be any less heart breaking).

And I agree about the post in question. Very rude and insensitive.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts