Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they sent me one after i said i got a bad bag from them, OH thinks hat the hot drive in the back of the truck to my folks (a 4 hour drive) was what made it go bad but i remember it never smelling 'right' from the beginning.

the HR cordinator did also send me a hand written letter with the voucher so i kind of feel bad (tho perhaps thats their intention LOL) not giving the company another chance. Should i? if the second bag would also be bad it would be no mondy lost on my part, but i think im going to keep it int he bag this time LOL.

so... what do yoiu guys think?

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
I would at least do the free voucher for sure. If it still smells funny or whatever you can throw it out, but I would never turn down free dog food. ;p

·
Registered
400 Posts
To me there's been too many incidences I've heard of with the same problem. I wouldn't do it personally.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It didnt say for a specific formula, i really dont want the same kind, i would rather try another formula, i was due for a switch anyway.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I'd get it, and if you don't use it, donate it to a shelter. Get a different kind than before if you can though.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
^Exactly that. If it's for a free bag then get it. If you aren't going to use it then give it to a rescue or shelter. Call and ask first as some are specific about the foods they use.

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
It's been a real bad summer in Texas, although it felt pleasant compared to last summer, b/c it was 'shorter' :) I think it would be very easy for food to go rancid, after only an hour in 110+ sun. So, I suggest giving them another chance

·
Registered
2 Posts
That's odd, I switched my pup to Natures Variety puppy formula because it was on sale at Petco. It gave her a bad case of diareah for a while until I finally switched her to Orijen.

·
Registered
262 Posts
That's odd, I switched my pup to Natures Variety puppy formula because it was on sale at Petco. It gave her a bad case of diareah for a while until I finally switched her to Orijen.
that formula has cottage cheese most dogs cannot tolerate the milk of it like mine

1 - 11 of 11 Posts