Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped at Pet Smart today and they did not have wha tI normally get "Taste of the Wild" for my dogs, so I picked up a new brand I have never seen before called "Nature's Recipie Turkey and Vegtables."

Is this a good brand? I read the ingredients and it seems good. I gave my dogs some tonight and they ate it up.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, what should I do now? Should I toss it away? I do not get this brand ever, I normally get Blue Buffalo or Taste of the Wild.

Shall I get rid of it and go buy Taste of the Wild? I do not want my babbies sick. I heard Del Monte food was making dogs sick, but did not know Del Monte made Nature's Recipie. :(

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, once I learned what exactly is "animal Digest" I nearly vomited. Animal digest can even include "put-down" animals---with that poison leathel injection still in the bodies because it does not break down, also a variety of other nasty stuff---all for saving/making loot! And one person said all three of their dogs began getting sick off of Nature's Recipie---all at the same time, one even vomitting blood. and when he stopped feeding them that, they got better right away.

So I tossed out my full bag of that crap. I did not feel like driving 45 minutes to where I got it, so I just went someplace else and bought "Taste of the Wild" Samon and Potatoe. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.