Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across this dog food while poking around in the pet section of Walmart. I checked out the labels to see what it was and it sounds like a much better food than the other brands they offered.

Protein 22% min Fat 10% min Fiber 4% max Vitamins A, D, E and Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. According to the label, this food is designed for dogs with food sensitive allergies.

First 9 ingredients
Lamb meal, Ground brown rice, Oatmeal, Ground grain sorghum, Poultry fat (preserved with natural mixed tocopherols, citric acid and ascorbyl palmitate), Ground flax seeds, Natural flavors, Linseed meal, Dried beet pulp

Recommended feed 2-2 1/2 cups daily for a 42-62# dog

8# for $11.74 or 20# for $22.98

So what do you think? Is this a good food for a good deal? :confused:

Thanks
Legacy :D

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
I fed this food for quite a while and I was very happy with it. The main reason I stopped feeding it was that I hate going into walmart....but yeah, coats were good, poops were good, price was good.

·
Registered
818 Posts
I have never used this food, but I would consider it. It isn't the greatest, but definitely not the worst. I believe it is considered a hypo-allergenic food as well. Wait....I remember I have used the can food and it was fine. My dogs liked it and responded well. Good Luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts