Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

Nard's grown up

907 views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  Thracian 
#1 ·
And he's actually developing a brain! :eek:

These didn't turn out the best, but you get the idea.

I'm trying to talk Em into training with my instructor next year. He LOVES it and is actually very fast. It's really been helping out his attention span and teaching him that training can be fun. So far we've just done jumps and now we can link them together in small chains without a problem.

I hear the teeter will tip at 3.5 lbs, but still with all the time it takes for Summer to lower the teeter, I can't imagine how it'll be for a Nard sized runt.

See less See more
#3 ·
Yay! Agility! Really little agility.. but agility nevertheless. :D I wonder what Marge would do if she saw such little jumps. I know she wouldn't mind a pint-sized teeter at all.. even though she goes over it she still braces herself in the middle for dear life.

Would love to see him training seriously in Agility one day. What a cute little booger.

#5 ·
Oh, I love him! He's sooo precious! I wish we could get Giz to do that, but he's not the most fantastic dog offleash, and his attention span is zero! That is, unless, there is food at hand, then he'll do whatever I want.

#6 ·
I realized I never answered this. Nard has the worst attention span ever, haha. It took a year to really build his focus to where he wanted to actually train. Now he can't get enough of it. He can link jumps together like a pro.

Yay! Agility! Really little agility.. but agility nevertheless. I wonder what Marge would do if she saw such little jumps. I know she wouldn't mind a pint-sized teeter at all.. even though she goes over it she still braces herself in the middle for dear life.
Lol, I always thought it was unfair that the tiny dogs had to go up a standard A-frame. It takes poor Summer so much more effort to climb that than it does the bcs and aussies.

#10 ·
Lol, I always thought it was unfair that the tiny dogs had to go up a standard A-frame. It takes poor Summer so much more effort to climb that than it does the bcs and aussies.
Do you have TDAA (Teacup Agility) in your area? That's basically their whole premise...all agility equipment geared toward small dogs. Their upper size limit is 17"...Web at 17-18" has to truly hunker down to get through their tunnel lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.