Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First Nard. I adore him and I'm going to miss him a lot when Summer and I move back out. He's my favorite dog ever apart from my own. He's just so neat.

*melts*

Anyways.... post bath silly dogs.

Even Miss Serious looked like a goof:

Being herself (aka springing into the air constantly):

more

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Chase:

And tail biting:

Done!

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Nard's a real ham, isn't he? LOL

They do look a little less refined with wet hair. :)

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
I love all of yours. That second picture is precious. :)

Are you moving back out for good, for school, or what? Does this mean no more group shots?! :eek:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Awe! I just love seeing the group pap shots! Can't wait til my teenage pap has that much long hair. Am always looking to see if you have posted new pics. Thanks for sharing so much. Makes my day seeing other paps.

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I love all of yours. That second picture is precious. :)

Are you moving back out for good, for school, or what? Does this mean no more group shots?! :eek:
Hopefully permanently. I meant not to move back the last time, but fate had other plans. We'll still have group shots at christmas and vacation.

It's going to be weird though having the papillon blob split up. (We call them the blob because they're almost like one dog with four heads instead of four separate dogs. They're always together) Summer goes with me and in two years Nard will go with my sister. Hopefully sometime soon though Summer will have a new non-papillon sibling!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts