Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Well my dog's name is Nala, so I'm a nay on that one lol it's too close for me. I think you should name it... Miss Kitty Fantastico :D lol

·
Registered
209 Posts
Miss Kitty Fantastico was a name of one of the character's cats in Buffy The Vampire Slayer, which was my sister's favorite show, and I've always wanted to name a cat that lol. But Fiona Fantastico. That is pretty cool. You may be on to something there :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh, ok -- I didn't know that was a character!! I love the name -- H said it was too long. :p My 6 yo D wants to name her "Feera" which sounds like "Fear-a" to me. I've been calling her Nahla -- so it might stick. :eek:

I like the name Pebbles -- I'll have to ask H about that, I really like it. The pic was taken by her previous owner, so I don't know about the cereal, lol.

She's crate trained, btw -- so weird!! She loves her crate and just hangs out in there. She loves any food. Always uses the litter box -- I think Ruby needs to take note!! ;)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Well if you call her Nahla, then we have something in common :) Although my Nala might chase yours around a little if they met lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts