Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hehe, this thread is just for fun. I was noticing that Shug's tummy is completely hairless. Looks like the vet probably didn't have to shave anything when she was spayed :p . I've never seen this in any other dogs; most dogs I know have at least some tummy hair. Willow had a moderately furred tummy, Penny's tummy fur is so thick you can't see skin, and Toby and Moose have something in between. So how hairy is your dog's tummy?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Elvis has no fur on his belly, except on his man part... lol Nala has none on her belly and hardly any on her chest too

·
Registered
20,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hehe, I'd expect a Dobe to have a hairless tummy....but Shug has long hair! It looks really weird. I'll try to get a pic, but she hates the camera.

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
I love little naked pink bellies. Jonas has a naked belly, but Smalls and Jack have incredibly furry bellies.

Well, Smalls did. :confused: She was spayed more than 3 months ago and her hair is NOT growing back. We're going to the vet, because I'm worried. I haven't the slightest idea what it could mean, but I'm paranoid.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I love little naked pink bellies. Jonas has a naked belly, but Smalls and Jack have incredibly furry bellies.

Well, Smalls did. :confused: She was spayed more than 3 months ago and her hair is NOT growing back. We're going to the vet, because I'm worried. I haven't the slightest idea what it could mean, but I'm paranoid.
My parent's American Eskimo had a furry belly until she was spayed. Now, ten years later it's still bare... Don't know why, but thought it might lessen your worries.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Sooty's belly has vety little hair & it's easy to see her skin. Tilba on the other hand is fast growing her belly hair back after her spay in March.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Rufus had a nakey tummy when I got him from the shelter in Feb. He's must have rubbed all the fur off on the concrete floor of the cage, but it has since grown back, except for his armpits. They're bald except for a little black hair - silly old man armpits. Love em!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts