Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My senior prom was on saturday (and it was amazing). But, when we drove up, there was no where to park, 'cause all of the spots were filled with Campers/RV's and such because there was a Boxer Dog Show going on at the SAME TIME as our prom! I was ALMOST jumped on by an unruly pup that lunged at me.:rolleyes: ANyways, is there anyone here that went to that? Just curious.

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
where was the dog show? I'm just a little confused, at the High school I went too we always had prom at the school.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it was at the Drawbridge Inn in Covington, KY.

My school is in the middle of nowhere, so we had it 45 minutes away from our school. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nah, it was late(8ish), and I'm pretty sure that it was over. All of the dogs were outside in their kennels. That, and I was headed in to boogy-down! I saw every color of boxer there is though. White isn't recognized in the standard, is it?

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Unless anyone lives in the town you live in or the surounding towns I doubt it... Sounds pretty cool! I love Boxers!:D

~Laura
nope actually people will travil across a whole state or two just to get to a specialty. so I would say if ther are any members that live within 500 miles of you it's possable

nah, it was late(8ish), and I'm pretty sure that it was over. All of the dogs were outside in their kennels. That, and I was headed in to boogy-down! I saw every color of boxer there is though. White isn't recognized in the standard, is it?
nope white isn't allowed because it carries with it the problem of deafness.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts