Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
LoL! I love the pictures!!!

I dont know why! But the last pic looks like he's super worried about something! And the first thing that came to mind was "Oooh Gawd, I really gotta go" (Nature calling)

LOL!
Nessa

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
OHHHHHHHHH so cute. love the scrunchie face. i would have to just grab it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
LoL! I love the pictures!!!

I dont know why! But the last pic looks like he's super worried about something! And the first thing that came to mind was "Oooh Gawd, I really gotta go" (Nature calling)

LOL!
Nessa
Thanks. I know he alwsys look liek that. His wrinkels make him look sad or worried... like we are treating him bad or something.

OHHHHHHHHH so cute. love the scrunchie face. i would have to just grab it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Thanks, JCD. His face always looks like that because of wrinklles...

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Great pictures Naoki. The first one, I thought they were both on the phone at first. lol Then a few pics down I saw he was chewing his bone. It just looked like they were both trying to hear someone on the other end of the phone line. lol I think my eyes are really getting bad.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
On and off. Some nights he's fine. Other's he has to be seperated. Last night was one of those. He just wouldn't stop. So he had to go to doggy prison. :rolleyes:
Oh man... I have asked a girl at the local dog store if they have empty box for the large cage but so far, no luck... I'm just gonna "patch work" some boxes and wrap the cage this weekend and let you know once it's ready to be shipped. (Hope you don't mind)

-n

Great pictures Naoki. The first one, I thought they were both on the phone at first. lol Then a few pics down I saw he was chewing his bone. It just looked like they were both trying to hear someone on the other end of the phone line. lol I think my eyes are really getting bad.
Thanks Inga. Yeah, it looks like they were on the phone! I didn't even notice that.

-n

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Great pictures. They look cute together:) Lennox is such a nice looking dog. That scrunchie face is my favorite dog face now. I think I'll always have a dog with a scrunchie face-haha.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great pictures. They look cute together:) Lennox is such a nice looking dog. That scrunchie face is my favorite dog face now. I think I'll always have a dog with a scrunchie face-haha.
Good to hear from you again, LMH. Lennox is still growing, believe it or not. Now he weights about 141~142 lbs.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Oh man... I have asked a girl at the local dog store if they have empty box for the large cage but so far, no luck... I'm just gonna "patch work" some boxes and wrap the cage this weekend and let you know once it's ready to be shipped. (Hope you don't mind)
No problem Naoki! Like I said before you are already doing me a huge favor. I don't mind at all! Who would have thought finding a box would be so dang difficult. I can't believe I couldn't find anything. :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts