Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is going to sound weird coming from a teenager but I think i have been on here long enough for it to be expected :p Anyway he just text me asking if I wanted to dog sit for him this weekend.I text back yes and he is dropping her off Friday morning Now why I am excited.

-We jokingly say I co-own her. She was my grandparents dog to start with. They got her at nine weeks and from the time she was nine weeks-2 years I was with her literally every day. After school i would ride the bus to their house(I used to live with them so my bus driver knew how to get there) and then come home later. Then every weekend I was there. I was the main trainer/walker. She would never leave my side and would sleep with me. When she got spayed the had to leave her crated she would whine literally all night. She was crate trained but I think she just wanted to be in the room with me and not being able to see me, made it worse. But that is my opinion,lol. But once my grandpa started getting very,very sick(he is a little better now, and no it is NOT the one with cancer but a different one) they had to re-home her. She was left alone all day, they didn't have money for dog food, vet bills ect.. I know most of you are probably thinking "but you keep a dog forever and you need to think about these things ect.." Well they really wanted to keep her. But when my uncle asked if he could take her they knew the right choice was to let him have her. So I dont get to see her as much,anymore. It was like she was my dog I was giving up So anytime I get her for the weekend I am static! I haven't seen her for a bit and either has Bentley(they are usually playing constantly and always get along) so I am hoping there are no problems. So anyway I am just happy she is coming and wanted to share with people that will understand :)

Here is Ginger

Anyone who has been around rotties or owns them knows what this position and look means ;)

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Yay! Enjoy your dog sitting!!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Yay for you!!! :D have tons of fun! I can see Ginger wants to! Lol! :)

She is a pretty girl!

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im just trying to figure out how we are all going to fit on my couch and bed,lol. Sorry if most of you see this as pointless but it is like a grand kid coming over,lol. That is the best way I could "explain" it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts