Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
I took some pictures just a few minutes ago for you guys :] Just waiting for him to fall asleep so I can sneak up to the family PC and transfer them there.

I really need to get one of those nice Canon cameras, I love taking pictures and this one can't capture what I want D:

Here we go! I apologize for the quality in some of them, camera is kind of crappy. Speaking of which, would anyone have any suggestions on a good, but not too expensive camera?

Outside in the front yard

[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Hanging out in the house
[x] [x] [x]

This is a little shelf we have in our kitchen that he loves to lay in (bad quality, sorry)

[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Aand now he's getting sleepy from his photo shoot :]

[x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Totally not trying to shamelessly bump my own thread, but I don't want anyone to miss these! :p

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
The last one makes me go AWWWWWW. Yellow labs really are the cutest puppies...like in the Advantix and the toilet paper adds...I just want to smoosh them to pieces.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Oh my God... look at the size of his paws!

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Yes, he has very big paws! Definatly going to be a bug boy when he grows up :]

His uncle was the biggest English Lab I have ever seen. I am 5'5" and this dog's nose could touch my stomach. My puppy's dad was also very large.

Edit: Alpha: I agree with labs being the cutest :] ALL puppies are cute, but labs just have something extra :3

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Hehehehe, will do! Yeah, I couldn't believe he stayed still long enough for me to take that!

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Lab pups also have that super-clunky gait. I know all pups go through that to an extent, but Labs just seem extra-awkward for a longer period than other breeds. Way... too... cute...!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts