Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hopefully it's not too early to make a thread. I feel weird just joining and then showing off pictures, but I can't help it after looking through this forum! Besides, who can resist looking at a puppy?

This is Deezel, my 10 week old yellow lab :] He's such a good boy and already knows most of the basic commands! It's impressive how fast labs learn, even at such a young age.

He's about 9 weeks in these pictures. Click the [x] for a picture.

[x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

8 weeks in these pictures
[x] [x]

These pictures are of when we went to pick him out. He was four weeks old. That's my little brother in the picture, just ignore that! Haha.

All of his adorable siblings

[x]

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
He certainly is adorable! And I love his name. :) Posting pictures upon joining is the right thing to do. :D

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! He's already getting so big, but I am excited to see how handsome he'll be when he's an adolescent :]

·
Registered
932 Posts
Awww!! He's so cute! We need more pictures!

It's amazing how fast they grow, my lab puppy is already going on 100 lbs...

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hahaha! Okay! I'll try to take some pictures with an actual camera instead of my cell phone sometime :3

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Hopefully it's not too early to make a thread. I feel weird just joining and then showing off pictures,
I'll be honest, we don't really care what you have to say, we just want to see the puppy!!! :D

LoL

God I love those cute dog food commercial lab puppies.

He's adorable. But boy do those labs turn into a hand full.

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll be honest, we don't really care what you have to say, we just want to see the puppy!!! :D

LoL

God I love those cute dog food commercial lab puppies.

He's adorable. But boy do those labs turn into a hand full.
LOL! Well, I have no problem with that then!

And yes, they can be extreme handfuls, especially if you don't start training then early enough. They a generally smart breed, so get bored of toys easily and resort to chewing/destroying other household objects that look intriguing. Little rascals! But I love Labs, owned one for 14 years <3

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Super Cute! whew! I can almost smell his puppy breath. ;) :)

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aw, you guys are too sweet!

And yes, everyone calls him a polar bear cub, hehe

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Nuthin better than baby puppy kisses...he is adorable. And the more pictures the better...that's what this place is for! He's going to be all feet and legs before you know it. :D

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Indeed, sometimes I wish they would stay that little forever! Until he's chewing on my hand and trying to eat my feet at least :p

But yes, I will have a photo shoot (haha) with him tomorrow and use the decent camera we have.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
He may actually be the cutest puppy ever.
Lab puppies are about as cute as puppies get. All three colors are rip-yer-heart-out adorable. I'm partial to black Labs, but the yellows show up much better in photographs.

·
Registered
12,761 Posts
I noticed something very wrong with your pup that will require you to surrender him to me ASAP. Please contact me immediately to make arrangements for this transfer.

:p

He's adorable!

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Curbside Prophet - Hahaha! I seriously laughed really hard at that :p

Thanks again for the comments, guys. I'm sure if he could read, he would have to agree. He's very aware if his cuteness, I swear.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Curbside Prophet - Hahaha! I seriously laughed really hard at that :p

Thanks again for the comments, guys. I'm sure if he could read, he would have to agree. He's very aware if his cuteness, I swear.
He will ALWAYS know of his cuteness...just like my Butch does. Somehow, they just...know. ;)

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
He will ALWAYS know of his cuteness...just like my Butch does. Somehow, they just...know. ;)
Yep, Luna knows too. That's why she constantly does this to get what she wants.

Tucks the ears back, stick out her sad pouty lip.(I didn't even know dogs could do the pouty lip untill I got her) And then top it off with those cute sad puppy eyes...

Cursed cute puppies!!!

Sebastian is more into just running into me untill I give in.... he's a block head.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts