Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys this is my new puppy Teagan. She is a 3 week old WestHighland white Terrier Right now she just looks like the baby polar bear off of the coke comercials:D. I have to wait about another month to take her home, which is going to drive me insane to wait, but it also gives me a chance to get everything ready at a steady pace instead of rushing into everything all at one. Also then I can find a good vet, a place to take obedience classes before i bring her home.:) I am just super excited about this!

So here is the picture of my new Baby Teagan, Sorry about the size:eek:

This is her crawling, or should I say wiggling on the floor.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Cute puppy! I am going to sound stupid for asking this, but how are you going to remember which puppy you picked when they all look alike? lol

Seriously though, how did you pick the one you did, looks, sex, temperment, drive etc.?
Or did the breeder pick for you?

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cute puppy! I am going to sound stupid for asking this, but how are you going to remember which puppy you picked when they all look alike? lol

Seriously though, how did you pick the one you did, looks, sex, temperment, drive etc.?
Or did the breeder pick for you?

Thanks shes a doll!!:)
Ha ha thats not a stupid question its a legit one, because I was wondering the same thing "how the flip am I going to choose a puppy they are so young" before I went to look at the babies.

Well it was pretty easy actually, I wanted a female and there were only two famales, so that made my job easier, plus she is smaller than the other female and the other female had a wider head. Teagan also has a white pigment on her lip so that makes it easy to tell the difference between the two. As well Teagan was alot more easy going I did the lay on their back test and the other female would squirm and fight, and Teagan just layed there looking up at me. Teagan was alot more submissive and she would start giving you kisses and licking my face. The breeder also put Teagan as her favorite pick of the two females.

·
Registered
521 Posts
She sounds like she is going to be delightful. I am so jealous, it doesn't take much for the puppy fever to start burning lol. We have 4 dogs, 6, 5, and 2, so I'm puppied out for awhile lol. Still, I can't wait and I'm always checking breeders web sites and looking at their puppy pages. I can always dream lol.

·
Registered
714 Posts
i love little white puppies, they do look like like polar bears, my huskies sibling was all white ( almost got him) and my goodness do they seem so cute!

my friend has a westie, such a happy dog she is!
have fun with the wait, i know it was torture for me :)

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, I just cannot wait until I can get her home! Its going to be torture.. Only23 more days and then she will be ALL mine!

I do love the westies, we had one a couple years back, and the household has never been the same since. The only difference is that she is going to be mine dog and my responsibility! I cant wait!!:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts