Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stayed with my friend's mom's friend for three days, watching her kids and two dogs. It was fun. They have a huge house and HUGE property in rural Va, it was amazing. They have a young boxer (who adored me, and I adored her) and a 13 year old shih tzu. I, being a big dog person, bonded with the boxer, even though she had no manners and bruised my friend by jumping up on her. lol I took alot of pictures, but since photobucket is being a slow jerk, I'm only posting a few right now. It was also rainy all three days, and my camera disagrees with the rain, so these aren't the best.

Being weird. That is ink on her leg--she chewed up an ink pen. lol

Food? Coming!!

No food.

yum...?

More

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

smiles!!

She definately had doggie ADHD

Going to protect us from the mailman. (invisible fencing)

All the shih tzu wanted to do was be petted or be in someone's lap or arms.

MORE

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Cute little underbite

Amber. Just because. :)

A flower. Sorry it sucks, I had to zoom in because I was scared of all the bees around it. lol

That's it.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
That boxer does look like she had ADHD! lol! I love the picture of her running towards the camera! I love the adorable goofy expression on her face...

As for the Shih-Tzu, looks like a younger version of my grandmothers! lol! I had to do a double-take! I think all Shih-Tzus have that underbite, or so it seems, because my grandmother's dog has it too and the fur on her upper lip always gets caught in her mouth and it looks like a permanent snarl on her face.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts