Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my baby Snow (because he resembles a snow leopard) I was wondering if anyone could help me guess what he is mixed with. I was told australian shepher but I am unsure because his tail looks more like a border collie or even a german shepherds. He is also getting pretty big (he's 4 1/2 months and almost 40 pounds)

This is Snow at maybe 6 weeks

This is snow at about 3 months

And this is snow now at about 4 1/2 months

·
Registered
751 Posts
Oh...my...goodness <3
I've never seen such beautiful markings in my entire life ! Care to share her?

I can agree 100% that theres some australian shepherd in her, theres something else in her that i cannot lay my finger on but you can see it in her head.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Definately see aussie in him and he is gorgeous! Aussie tails do look like border collie tails when they aren't docked or naturally bobbed. He could have border collie in him, they also can be merles like your pup. His face shape and ear set look like lab to me so I'm going to guess that he's either an aussie/lab mix or border collie/ lab mix but I'm leaning toward the aussie over the border collie.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Definately see aussie in him and he is gorgeous! Aussie tails do look like border collie tails when they aren't docked or naturally bobbed. He could have border collie in him, they also can be merles like your pup. His face shape and ear set look like lab to me so I'm going to guess that he's either an aussie/lab mix or border collie/ lab mix but I'm leaning toward the aussie over the border collie.
I agree!

Such a stunning dog! I love, love, love him! His markings are amazing!

·
Registered
49 Posts
My PB aussie has a tail and it looks just like any rough coated border collie tail. I would say this dog is mixed, but is mostly aussie. Perhaps a 3/4 aussie 1/4 lab that they tried to pass off as a PB aussie.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
You have a BEAUTIFUL little pup!
I love the second photo. :D
I see Australian shepherd but other than that I am not sure.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Sooo cute! Beautiful markings. I can't get over that bright pink nose!! :D
I agree with Australian Shepherd. Maybe have to wait another several months for her to grow and develop into more of her adult look to get a better idea of what else could be in there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts