Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
What great actions shots!! They look like they are having so much fun!
Beautiful dogs! :)

·
Registered
9,710 Posts
love love love your pics Spicy...

I have a sort of structure question..

tail set and build...What is an ideal tail on a pit?

and I keep running into dogs who have a sort of fatty pad at the tail base...is that acceptable...by standard? :confused:

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
WoW!! GREAT action shots! And such awesome looking dogs, they're just gorgeous!
LoL at the bubble - that's neat you got that shot!
BTW, I really like their wide collars!

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Very cool! Nice muscled up dogs. I still love Samara she is a beautiful little lady. :)

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
great pics spicy. haven't seen new ones in a while! they are so cut. samara looks awesome as usual and the bubble pic is hilarious!!!!

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Awesome shots. That cream colored dog with the cropped ears and white blaze is a stunner. And I normally don't really prefer the cropped eared look. But what a looker he/she is.

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
4lil Thanks a lot!

Zim Ideal tail set is pump handle, should end at the hock. Fatty hmmm not sure I'm familiar with that. Sounds like it would count off for something, even just general appearance.

Pepper Thanks. I'm not sure I think its because she's the best one to walk this earth so far.

ioreks_mom Thank you, I never think they look that great but everyone else always seems to.

DJsMom Thank you I got most those collars at Stillwater Kennel Supply. Yeah the bubble thing was so neat.

Bearjing Thanks I love sharing!

naoki No Samara's ears are natural, her tail is docked though.

Inga Safe to say she is your favorite of my crew? You should probably try one sometime.

jcd Thank you sir

Dieselsmama Her mom gets the same type of look, thanks.

Mr Pooch Your too kind. I'm so happy how Samara is turning out. Excited to get her all tested and titled. I'm thinking about conditioning Jaxon for real for some shows. Most of the time I haven't been but he's in there with the other big boys now. That is CH Nediva Jaxon's mama.

BoxMeIn21 Thank you

MissMutt Yeah I don't do crops anymore, don't see the point. I think though that it really make her look very "sharp" refined like, compliments her head.

pugmom Thats CH Nediva one of my favs too.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts