Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,184 Posts
he was only a week old in that photo..and ill have him in two weeks
well I hope you raise him well, and teach him everything he needs to know to be a good canine companion.

Once he starts reaching sexual maturity (around 6 months to a year) he will start to develop secondary breed characteristics. like coat type, head structure, ect.

At that time you will be able to have a much better guess at what breed or mix he is.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well I hope you raise him well, and teach him everything he needs to know to be a good canine companion.

Once he starts reaching sexual maturity (around 6 months to a year) he will start to develop secondary breed characteristics. like coat type, head structure, ect.

At that time you will be able to have a much better guess at what breed or mix he is.
thank you.. and yes i will him all the care he needs and then some..

·
Registered
170 Posts

Really? Puppies change that much at 6 months?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.