Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
there you go

It is literally Impossable to tell just by looking at him at this age what kind of breed or mix he is. When are you getting him?

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
He looks like a Guinea Pig! He's so cute!

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
he was only a week old in that photo..and ill have him in two weeks
well I hope you raise him well, and teach him everything he needs to know to be a good canine companion.

Once he starts reaching sexual maturity (around 6 months to a year) he will start to develop secondary breed characteristics. like coat type, head structure, ect.

At that time you will be able to have a much better guess at what breed or mix he is.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well I hope you raise him well, and teach him everything he needs to know to be a good canine companion.

Once he starts reaching sexual maturity (around 6 months to a year) he will start to develop secondary breed characteristics. like coat type, head structure, ect.

At that time you will be able to have a much better guess at what breed or mix he is.
thank you.. and yes i will him all the care he needs and then some..

·
Registered
170 Posts

Really? Puppies change that much at 6 months?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is a picture of his brothers..the one on the very left is from same father but different mom(chihuahua also)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts