Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i know i have some work ahead but i also breed birds and i have tamed them down so with work , patience and time she will be a smart dog

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok doing more research on the owner her mom told me that tilly only had her first shots at 4 weeks old she did tell her daughter a few things she was doing wrong

1) feeding adut food = so i went and got puppy food
2)no chew toys at all= bought those as well
3)did no dog obedience=i'm doing that as well i,m going to take her to dog obedience school
4)tilly has only had her 4 week old shots nothing else= she goes in on monday for her shots as well i have to bring in a stool sample for a free exame of the sample
5)was told she is house broken she is not i,m working on that

here is a more decent pic of tilly

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well Tilly had her shots today they are all up to date now. She was so good but a bit squirmy and did not want to sit still. They took her weight and weighs 8.5 pounds. The vet told me she is a jack Russell terrier x. He gave me a cooler bag for her with a bowl that folds down so I can take water with me on her walks.

·
Registered
511 Posts
What a cutie! I love JRT's! I have a 9 month old female and in June my almost 14 year old JRT died. They are far and away my favorite breed!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well when i first got her people said i was crazzy to get a jrt but i would not trade her for anything she loves to cuddle right up to me i still need to work on her with strangers as she just shakes when someone comes over i expect she has never been around other people or even been taken for walks before but she loves her walks now

1 - 9 of 9 Posts