Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom was diagnosed with Breast Cancer last December. It was a reoccurance, she went 6 years without it. This time it is worse, so she had a mastectomy done and they took some lymph nodes out to see if it spread. Cancer was in 10 of the 12 lymph nodes that they removed. And now we just found out that it has spread to her lungs and bones:( She needs as many prayers as she can get....

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
SLK Prayers coming your way from me. You keep positive. Cancer is a horrible disease. I know, first hand. Thankfully, miracles are preformed daily.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Did your mom tell you that Andrea is walking in her name for the Breast Cancer walk here soon?

You know our family is hoping for the best, as well. Give her a hug for me. <3

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
SLK, hopes and prayers from Eddie, Uallis and I. I lost my father recently to lung cancer so I know how scary that this is for you. :( However, my boyfriend's mom has been in remission for her breast cancer for almost 9 years...so miracles do happen.

Again, I'll keep your mom is in my thoughts! :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Blessings for your home:
Please excuse my english.Normally i speak spanish.A very large group of people (this is open to the whole world)will be praying for your mother.Stay calm.Stay open to LOVE.You are not alone.You will never be.GOD is with you all - non stop taking care -Pray.Search for information that can help your mother in her fight.Take good care of her food. Make her happy,laugh.Let her talk and be at her side.Tell her that you love her!! In the meantime,we are with you, will be praying,meditating and waiting for the best outcome.

Your friend,
Myraida

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you everyone for the prayers and good thoughts. My mom is back from the Doctors that gave us all the news of cancer in her bones and she seems to be taking it all very well. We are trying to get stress out of her life because she has always been a very stressful person (as in she gets stressed out easily).

·
Registered
10,534 Posts
SLK, Your Mom will be in my families prayers! I know your pain all to well dear. Do some research into nutritional support, it can really make a difference in the fight. I know of people that have beaten this disease repeatedly, there is hope ( it took four times for Cancer to claim my mother and it only did so because she was too tired nearly 90 years old)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts