Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a video of a fishing trip we recently went on. Didn't catch any fish, but Colby had a great day so I'd still consider it a win.

Thanks for checking it out.

Rob

·
Registered
334 Posts
Cool video, thanks for sharing it. Always glad to see another Dachshund owner. Colby looks like my George.

(that Spoon song is one of my favorites, btwy)

·
Registered
801 Posts
That was cute. My little Shih Tzu loves camping and kayaking. She hates swimming but doesn't mind being in a boat on the water. Can't wait till this semester is over so we can take our first camping trip of the season.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Love goPro cams, especially when its from an animals point of view ( the little guys are the best! )!
Looking forward to seeing more of this guy

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool video, thanks for sharing it. Always glad to see another Dachshund owner. Colby looks like my George.

(that Spoon song is one of my favorites, btwy)
Thanks for taking the time and watching my video, throw me a thumbs up on youtube haha :whoo:

That was cute. My little Shih Tzu loves camping and kayaking. She hates swimming but doesn't mind being in a boat on the water. Can't wait till this semester is over so we can take our first camping trip of the season.
Well you've sold me. Except my Dachshund would rather die than get any where near any thing other than his kiddie pool of water.
He's not a big swimmer either, he did jump off the boat a bit early in that one clip lol. He likes to be the first to land for some reason, I think this time he miscalculated the depth of the water. He rarely goes for a swim, most of the time he just wades up to his chest which isn't all that deep anyways haha.

Love goPro cams, especially when its from an animals point of view ( the little guys are the best! )!
Looking forward to seeing more of this guy
I was really surprised how well this little camera films, and it's nice that it's as small as it is, Colby barely notices it's even on his vest. I wish we caught some fish, Colby gets very excited when there's a fish on the line. He has to check out everyones catches for himself, so I usually have to paddle over to my buddies boats so he can get a closer look lol. Would have been nice to catch that excitement on film, maybe next time.

Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here are two other videos I have of him, this first video is actually from the first day I got my go pro, just trying it out

This second video was a comparison of the old gopro and the new one, Colby's services were called upon once again. He gets a little spunky in this one :rockon:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts