Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little girl is about 3-4yrs old (not truely known, shelter dog ; beagle mixed with unknown) but i've had her for going on 2yrs now. I've never noticed before, but she's been shivering lately. Its not been very major, but she will be curled up on the floor or my laundry basket, perfectly fine, but once she gets into my or my boyfriends lap, she starts shivering! I can even get her under a blanket and she'll sometimes continue to shiver, why? Is she cold or what? She's been around me and my boyfriend since we got her (about 2yrs ago).... so again, is she cold or what (p.s. our house is not well insulated but just wondering why she shivers when under blanket with me or b/f or when active, but not when lying around?)

And slightly off topic is my other dog, male, seems to have a swollen nipple. I do not know how long it's been this way, but in the span of two days it has gotten a little more swollen but feels like fluid is under it (dad is doctor, knows what that feels like)... but altho I know there's fluid behind it and it should be drained, does anyone know if this is dangerous or a bad sign? The male dog is maybe 1 - 1 1/2 yrs and is a cairn terrier, found him on the street when he was a puppy, almost a year ago. So is the swollen nipple with fluid behind it possibly very dangerous?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts